Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Two and a Half Years


So, Monday, June 18, 2007, Darren and I had been married for two and a half years. Yeah, we just like to celebrate being friends and being in love :) Anyhow, we had a wonderful evening together, dining on our favorite takeout (Kyoto), watching the Sopranos, and going to Azalea Park.


You know, I never get tired of going to that park. It's so beautiful all the time. I take so many pictures everytime we go. We saw the turtle in the pond with the frog statue. He stayed there while I was taking pictures and as soon as I was done, he hopped in the water.


We walked in the park on both sides of main street. Just as we were getting ready to cross the street, we saw this bunny rabbit. I'd never seen a bunny there before. He was cute!


I don't know why, but only the red azaleas are still blooming. I wonder why they are and not any of the other colors. They're beautiful though!


I followed this bee around as he fed on one of the azalea bushes. I probably got too close a few times, but the bee didn't seem to notice I was there.


It's been a wonderful two and a half years. We have faced many things in this short time, but I truly feel they have only made us stronger, closer, and more reliant on God. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful husband!

1 comment: